Search blog

Friday 18 September 2015

Poem Published in "The Tracery of Trees" Coming soon!

NEW poem coming soon!

Last week, on Thursday September 10, 2015 I received some great news! I am excited to say that my poem "I Am Who I Am" will be published in a book called "The Tracery of Trees" which will be available exclusively from the Poetry Institute of Canada/Young Writers.

"The Tracery of Trees" will be a hardcover book composed of poems by Canadians. Thousands of poems were submitted from all across Canada, and I am very proud that my poem was chosen as one of the "best of the best" to be included in this book. "The Tracery of Trees" will no doubt be a great book filled with lots of wonderful poetry by Canadians, and I can't wait for it's release. A limited number of this book will be printed. It is scheduled to be published and released at sometime in late January 2016!

This is my first time being published by The Poetry Institute of Canada.
I hope you will all be getting a copy or two, and I hope you will enjoy not just my poem, but all the poems of the talented Canadian poets that will be included in this, what is sure to be an amazing, book!

"The Tracery of Trees" is now available for pre-order!